My Lil Boogie

Friday, February 13, 2009 Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »






Good Day All,
Yes I Have Been Missing In Action, I Have Been A Little Under The Weather But I Got This One Packed Up And Ready. This Is My Lil Boogie- This Was Made For My Niece Jaylyn Who Is Not In To Dolls And Make Up Like Other Girls :) Oh We Call Her Boogie Not In A Bad Way It Just Happened:) Kisses Baby! I Have Some Emails To Get Too And I Will Be Doing That Now.
Please Read Before You Join! If Your Going To Pick This Kit It Will Be A Dollar- Click On Left Hand Side:) As Always A Freebie Is Below 2 Qp's Enjoy:)
((Hugs))
Maria
Members Download Here

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).